Welcome to KyDaCo
Kydaco understands the challenge our clients face in identifying and planning for
changing technologies while supporting operations. To help meet this daily challenge,
we offer Infrastructure Optimization Solutions across the entire IT life cycle:
planning, readiness, implementation and operations.
Kydaco understands related technologies that are essential to a successful implementation
such as tools for management, configuration documentation, and migration. Kydaco's
clients leverage our deep knowledge set and "lessons learned" from enterprise deployments.
On-going knowledge transfer and detailed documentation of processes and systems
equips our clients to successfully manage daily operations or ensures successful
management of daily operations.
Kydaco consultants have over a two decades of experience with enterprise solutions.
They seek to optimize the value of IT investments by thinking "out of the box" to
solve specific or immediate challenges while laying the groundwork for future growth
TASER International hire Industry Cloud & Data Center Expert, Vincent Stephens, to deploy "Cop Cloud" technology for Evidence.com
- I know where to find the future. It will show up, I predict, on Tuesday at London's Westminster Central Hall. Don't blink. It will arrive in the shape of Le Web, Europe's illustrious two-day Internet conference which, this year, is focusing on next-generation digital products that are "faster than realtime."
Faster than realtime? Read More...
- Google plans to warn more than half a million users of a computer infection that may knock their computers off the Internet this summer. Read More...
- Computer malware described as "the most sophisticated cyber weapon yet unleashed" has been uncovered in computers in the Middle East and may have infected machines in Europe, according to reports from antivirus researchers and software makers in Russia, Hungary and Ireland.
- Subsite of Dark Reading will look at collection and analysis of data on emerging threats
- Web application firewalls are a popular way to protect sites, but cloud and managed security services offer strong benefits to protect against denial-of-service attacks and compromise